Twiiter

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Joe's Omelet

Joe's Omelet

I don't really have a name for this one. A garbage omelet? It's a little bit of everything. Most mornings I get up with Joe and make him breakfast before he goes to work. It's usually an omelet or a breakfast sandwich or a combination of the two. And it's usually anything goes. I will take left overs and throw in there. I once made a chili omelet for him! I don't usually take pics cause it's a little busy. But this morning  I paused and tried to get a pic. It's not great and it's not staged but it's also not too bad considering the lighting was terrible and I didn't use a flash and all my pictures are done using Instagram!

So inside this omelet is:
2 eggs
2 small okras sliced thin
3 pieces of bacon crumbled
2 small sweet peppers sliced thin
a few pieces of tomato 
and feta cheese

This particular omelet ended up folded in half and sandwiched on an everything bagel so he could take it to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment