Twiiter

Saturday, August 1, 2015

3 For 1, Venison, Beans, Salad



Grilled Venison Tenderloin
Tenderloin seasoned with your favorite meat seasonings. I used Emerils Steak Rub this time around. We like ours rare so about 4-5 minutes on each side. I love venison tenderloin because it's always tender and there is no fat on it. When we process it we cut all the fat and sinew off then freeze it.


Green Beans
Fresh green beans( I was given about a half a shopping bag full from a friend)
3 Tbls crushed Garlic
1 stick Butter

Take the stems off the beans. Melt butter in a large pan with the garlic. Add the beans and cook till heated through and tender but still crisp.


Remember the Versatile Mac Salad? This is the basic recipe but I used cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots and egg in it. Also, I added ranch dressing for a different flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment